We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Finding it annoying having to setup trading routes between districts? Worry no more! Now just plop down a Global Market and your beavers will have a shared building to store all their items. The items "will be transported via the Air Balloon service" so all items are available anywhere via a GlobalMarket!
How to use
The Global Market can be found under the storage tab.
Use as decoration
It is possible to use this block as pure decoration by disabling the inventory. That way you just have a cute marketplace with a airballoon flying around!
Recommended way to install this mod is through Thunderstore. You can install this plugin manually by cloning the repo, building it and adding the dll to your bepinex plugins folder. This plugin is dependent on the magnificent TimberAPI.
In case you experience problems, message me in the modding channel of the the Timberborn discord or message me directly (Tobbert#1607). I will try to fix it as soon as possible. :D
1.0.6 - 17.11.2022
- Added German translation that was provided by juf0816.
1.0.5 - 11.11.2022
- Now doesn't show the disable button when Global Market is not yet finished. (Sorry for this many updates :'( )
1.0.4 - 10.11.2022
- Another try at fixing the first issue. (Don't know what im doing XD)
1.0.3 - 6.11.2022
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed if the Global Market was placed, but not yet build.
1.0.2 - 4.11.2022
- Fixed the issue of the previously fixed issue.
1.0.1 - 4.11.2022
- Fixed an issue related to the Reserved Storage.
1.0.0 - 4.11.2022
- Released the plugin.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|