We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Reduces the District range after each drought
This mod requires the following mods to function
DistrictShrinker is a Timberborn mod that reduces the District range after each drought.
There are five values to alter, listed below:
- StartingRange: Initial district range (Default 75. Base game 70)
- ReductionAmount: By how much the distric will shrink each cycle (Default 1)
- CyclesPerReduction: After how many cycle the range will shrink (Default 1)
- MinimumRange: The lowest range possible (Default 35)
- MaximumRange: The highest range possible (Default 125)
Change the value of the variables in the config, which is probably in BepInEx\plugins\DistrictShrinker\configs\DistrictShrinker.json
If the config is not showing, try to launch the game and start up a save, that should create it.
If there's a warning message in the log about a missing JSON property on game launch, delete the config file and restart the game to recreate it.
PRs are always welcome on the github page!
v1.0.0 - 9.12.2022
- Initial release