We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Press F to flip a building when placing it.
This mod requires the following mods to function
Add the ability to flip a building when placing it by pressing F.
Download the mod in your preferred way. Then the mod is good to go. Press F when constructing a building to flip it.
This mod might cause fps issues while placing down a building. Especially is the building allows for multiple to be placed at a time. This is hopefully addresses in the future.
Recommended way to install this mod is through Thunderstore. You can install this plugin manually by cloning the repo, building it and adding the dll to your bepinex plugins folder. This plugin is dependent on the magnificent TimberAPI.
v3.0.1 - 14.10.2022
- Improved performance when placing down a building
v3.0.0 - 23.9.2022
- Updated to work with TimberAPI v0.5
- Reset flipstate to false when exiting any tool
v2.0.0 - 9.9.2022
- Fixed normals so flipped buildings shouldn't look off anymore
- Minor change to output package folder
- Hopefully fixed Papermills and Deep Water Pumps animators
v1.1.1 - 14.5.2022
- Some buidings animations looked silly, like waterpump, papermill and large water tank
- Large Water Tanks entrance was blocked when flipped
- Now flip the BlockSpecifications too, so occupations and textures match
v1.0.0 - 13.5.2022
- Initial release
- Added ability to flip buildings when constructing by pressing F
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|